Smart Window Company’s Single Hung Windows
Smart Window Company’s single hung windows combine timeless style with easy functionality for homeowners in Los Angeles, CA, or any other Southern California city. Engineered for smooth operation, these windows open from the bottom up. Frame and sash corners are fusion-welded for extra strength, and dual-pane glass and multi-layer weatherstripping provide optimal energy efficiency. With a tilt-in sash that gives you access to both sides of the glass, these windows are a breeze to clean. A classic design, the single hung is suitable for virtually any home.
Smart Window Company single hung replacement windows are as beautiful as they are functional. Every single hung window combines the strength of a multi-chambered frame, the classic beauty of beveled exterior moulding, and ease of operation with an integral contoured pull rail and double stainless steel roller system that effortlessly glides on a monorail track. The tilt-in sash makes cleaning both sides of the glass quick and easy. Together, Smart Window Company and Amerimax have meticulously crafted every last detail of the single hung window to fit all your needs in terms of affordability, aesthetics, energy efficiency, noise-prevention, security, and ease of maintenance.
- Beveled exterior master frame enhances aesthetics for a beautiful, classic look.
- Dedicated pocket sill design with triple weatherstripping insures tight seal of operating sash
against unwanted air and water infiltration.
- Multi-chambered slim line extrusion design for maximum strength and viewing area.
- Single tilt-in sash makes cleaning both sides of the glass quick and easy.
- Double stainless steel roller system makes for easy, smooth operation.