Smart Window Company’s Double Hung Windows
Smart Window Company’s double hung home windows fit just about any architectural design, from classic to contemporary, that you will find in Los Angeles, CA, or any other city in Southern California. They are also one of the easiest windows to operate. Both sashes are moveable and can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top. Designed to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements, our double hung windows feature airtight insulating chambers for enhanced thermal performance. As for looks, slim window frames and a hidden screen track make for a low-profile aesthetic that’s always in style.
The Smart Window Company double hung replacement windows give you double the convenience and ventilation of a single hung window! With two tilt-in sashes, the increased air-flow is perfect for the typical warm Southern California day. The two sashes are also removable, making the cleaning process no sweat! The sleek, low-profile frame of the Double Hung window is beautiful as well as functional, maximizing the viewable glass area and always staying clean because there are no grooves to collect dust and dirt. Together, The Smart Window Company and Amerimax have meticulously crafted every last detail of our double hung window to fit all your needs in terms of affordability, aesthetics, energy efficiency, noise-prevention, security, and ease of maintenance.
- Unique internal sash weep system allows for maximum glass seal life.
- Beveled exterior master frame enhances aesthetics for a beautiful, classic look.
- Two removable tilt-in sashes make cleaning both sides of the glass quick and easy.
- Clean, smooth low-profile design maximizes glass area with no unsightly grooves to collect dust
- 3-1/4” multi-chambered heavy duty dual wall extrusion design provides rigidity, insulation, and